Self-Adhesive Backed Available
Fast Turnaround for Ex-Stock
Next Day Delivery or Same Day Collection
Medical and Healthcare
If you are looking for medical foam solutions then look no further than Rocon Foam. High tear resistance, durability and flexibility make polyethylene foam the ideal solution across the healthcare and medical sector. The foam is especially ideal for beds, bedding, medical supports and mats.
Developing, processing and manufacturing foams for medical applications is certainly a specialised field. This is due to the fact there are many factors to consider. In particular, performance, bio-compatibility, sterilisation and skin irritation.
However, here at Rocon, we produce foams for a wide range of medical uses. In fact, due to our foam being so versatile, there is an endless list of applications. However there are some common applications that our medical foam will be often used in.
- Heat and Moisture Exchange (HME)
- Wound dressings
- Surgical aids
- Medical supports and devices
- Clean room swabs and wipes
- Hydrophilic foams, sponges and surgical pads
- Here at Rocon Foam, we have years of experience under our belts as trusted foam suppliers in the UK. As a result, we have developed a highly in-depth understanding of industrial foam solutions. By using this knowledge, we have been able to design and manufacture foam products to meet a wide range of applications and requirements. Alongside our expertise, we can talk you through all of the options available, and answer any questions you may have. So, you can rest easy knowing that our team will go above and beyond to make sure you invest in foam that ticks all the right boxes for your requirements.
- If you would like to find out more information about our foam products, then get in touch today. We will talk you through everything you need to know in order to make sure you have all the knowledge you need to choose the right solution for the job.
Rocon Foam – Experts in Class O Foam